30+ days ago - req8645
In a nutshell
As a Technical Instructor you will be responsible for delivering high quality technical training to engineers from the CS sector. You will also be responsible for creating training solutions to issues reported
from Customer Support (CS) engineers in the Field. Along with the responsibility concerns
particular issues which can be solved by training and education of CS engineers.
Additionally you will work with employees from the CS organization to develop the training content for Install Base Line to the CS Field Organization. You will be a member of the CS Training and Knowledge Management Department (~80 employees worldwide). Our Training Centers operate in shifts that include weekends and nights in class and clean rooms.
Takes the lead in pressing matters. Ensures sufficient personnel and a productive working environment amongst the team to ultimately insure the desired level of flexibility. Recruits, scales in, evaluates, promotes within the guidelines in consultation with the Group Leader. Delegates tasks within the team, prioritizes and takes responsibility for the correct and timely fulfillment of his tasks from Training delivery and content update for better Knowledge and Skill transfer to the customer.
- Fluent communication skills in spoken and written English & Chinese
- Strong interpersonal and facilitation skills.
- Ability for analytical and abstract thinking.
- Teamwork, planning and organization skills.
- Able to work in shifts that include weekends and nights.
- Improvement Oriented mind-set
- Able and willing to travel.
- Have a passion for training, teaching and learning.
- Business sense for possible new opportunities which add value to our core business.
(Technical) University (B.Sc./M.Sc.) in Science field (ElectricalT echnology, Mechatronics,
Chemistry, Mechanical Engineering, Physics or Computer Science.
• Knowledge of people management and development required.
• Knowledge of safety procedures required.
• Knowledge on higher vocational level within specific areas of technology, combined with min.5years experience in ASML
• Experience with customers and field operation / a good understanding of what a field operation requires.
• Good knowledge of the English language, good knowledge of the Korean language is a plus
• Has relevant knowledge in managing projects.
• Knowledge of cultural differences.
• Leading a highly educated team of engineers